JOIN OUR FAMILY !
FULL TIME - GLASS INSTALLER
Posted: April 23th/2021
Lead Glass Technician / Installer
Established in 1929, Adanac Glass is one of the G.T.A’s premier glass & mirror companies. We work closely with Toronto’s top designers, custom builders, and retail customers to provide the best design solutions on each project. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of respect, integrity, and quality workmanship. We hire reliable, friendly, customer service focused glass professionals who are team players looking for a career-based position as Lead Technicians.
Ideally, you have prior experience in the flat glass industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, able to train others, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Conduct accurate field measuring.
- Install glass, back-splashes, mirrors, glass railings, custom shower doors and enclosures.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of vehicle.
- Collect signoffs from customers for work performed.
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Complete daily route sheets and reports as required.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Prior experience measuring & installing showers, mirrors & railings are a MUST.
- Ability to measure accurately using lasers, tape measures and levels.
- Physical ability to work with ladders, scaffolding and related equipment required for glass installation.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Licence & Clean driving record.
Hourly Wage: $20 – $35 / Hr. based on experience & knowledge
If you meet these requirements, we are eager to speak with you about this great career opportunity with one of the G.T.A’s oldest and established glass shops where your ideas and expertise are valued above all.
References required; they will be checked.